Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh my goodness!

I have tons of catching up to do on reading the blogs!!! I spent the weekend entertaining my 3yr. old granddaughter and that kept me more than busy!!!
I have been asked what I would do with my butterflies
(Mary's Butterflies: http://www.scribd.com/doc/69945786/My-Butterfly )
I have explained that they could go on lots of things, but here is what I have done so far.
The first is the Lizbeth Rainbow Taffy size 40 butterfly on a pink stretchy headband,
the second is Heather's(The Tarnished Tatter)HDT Harvest Time size 30 on a brown stretchy headband,
the third is Tatskool's Rainbow Bright size 100 on a white stretchy headband,
and then I have 2 done in YarnPlayers Corsage(one I goofed, but made it work),
and one extra Rainbow bright. And size comparisons for those curious. :)
The first headband is already sold and gone to my friend for her great niece. :)




4 comments:

** jess! ** said...

The little ones will keep you busy won't they :o) Is your granddaughter into dressing up as much as my baby girl is? My Livi loves being a princess or a cowgirl.
Your butterflies look very cheerful, they'll look super cute on a headband!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I can't believe you can tat with size 100! My limit is 80, but I think I've made only daisy rings with it to put on cards!

I'm so glad you introduced us to Mary's blog. Have you seen her Christmas tree, using the overlap technique? Her bracelet in this technique is also excellent.

I'm sure you had fun with your granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo pretty!!! I like the pattern design

I'm having dificulties working with size 70... I've given up on size 80.. not sure I could do size 100

How brave you are!

Umintsuru said...

What a great idea for the butterflies. Happy Thanksgiving!!