Friday, April 14, 2023

Tatting......

 Yep, that is what I am doing.  ;)

Oh, I saw this online and do you see what 
I see on the top center of the flower???

It LOOKS like picots of tatted lace!!
That caught my attention and I had to share!!

And row 7 of 9 on my test tatting doily is done.
I have started row 8, but it's slow going.
And, now looking at this picture from a distance 
it looks like the pinks make a smiley face in the 
center of the doily.  :)

I finished the row I was working on on my Large 
Triangle Insert and there are 2 more to go.

And I tatted a cross for a lady who said 
light blue is her favorite color.  So I used 
size 40 Lizbeth Niagara Falls.
It's Elaine P. Gan's Elpis Cross.

Well, have a wonderful weekend and 
get your tatting time in!!  ;)  :)









4 comments:

muskaan said...

I'm pretty sure a tatter has placed a doily over that flower 😁😍
Beautiful works and progress! I finally got out my shuttles to tat a snowflake yesterday - happy day!

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, your insert is looking really good! Enjoy your tatting, keeping you busy.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful flower, you have been busy, the doilyh is looking lovely and your triangle is working up well, lovely cross.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)