Thursday, December 17, 2015

Groceries, housework, daughter, hubby, movies & test tatting.....sorry doily maybe tomorrow

Another Elaine P. Gan design done.  
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Blue Ice with little clear beads.
Other than that my day has been crazy and a bit busy, so the doily didn't get any attention while I tried hard to help Elaine out getting this snowflake test tatted.  It was a fun and pretty snowflake, but I messed up in 3 spots(not the fault of the pattern or diagram-it was me).
Well, I hope you had a great day and hopefully some tatting too!!  :)

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Lovely snowflake :). Love the thread colours too :).

Jane McLellan said...

So pretty! Good luck with getting everything done.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Wow! That is really pretty!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Wow I love this snowflake and the colors and beads too! Wonderful pattern and captures a Christmas feeling!

SWtrompeter said...

Lovely snowflake! I hope everything is going well (and your gifts are getting finished on time), and your daughter is recovering steadily.

Bernice said...

Boy that Elaine is keeping you busy with test tatting, this last snowflake has lots of picots, so easy to miss a join bit its a snowflake and still looks good.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much everyone!!! :) Yes, Elaine has kept all the test tatters quite busy. She will more than likely have a new book out soon and I will let you know as soon as I know. :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely snowflake, Elaine is keeping you busy, she is developing some lovely patterns
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)