Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lavender & Lace inspired snowflake

Well, when I had to cut off my first-second round on the Lavender & Lace motif I thought it would make a great snowflake.  Well, it kinda does.  It gives a triangular effect, but I thin it's pretty good for a first time.  I am going to try it again and do each point of one kind, and then another snowflake with each point of the other kind(hope you all understand what I mean).  :)
This is tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Christmas Delight and in about 3 hours.  :)

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love it! Yes, it does have a triangular effect, but it's so pretty, and it still has six points!

I looked at our Hobby Lobby for your doodads... not there... boo hoo! Any chance I could talk you into buying a pack for me? I can get cash in the mail today! :-)

Sue Anna and I just talked on the phone... next Tollway Tatters will be Saturday, November 17. Any chance you and Cheryl will be able to come? We'd love to see you again!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!! I am glad you like the snowflake!! :)
I would gladly pick you up some of those doodads Diane!!
I will have to talk with my husband and see what we can arrange, and talk to Cheryl too. I will let you know as soon as I can find out cuz' we would love to be there!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely snowflake, yes it does look triangular but it makes a nice snowflake.

Margaret