Saturday, August 29, 2026

Muskaan's DAL continued

 I made a little more progress and I really like how it 
looks right now.  Have another row in mind, but not 
sure if I want to add more since I really like this look!! 
**minus all the ends!!!**

 

So here it is from beginning till now:


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get some tatting in!!! :)

8 comments:

tattrldy said...

I like this, too. Looks great!

Marilee Rockley said...

Oh my, that design looks challenging - yet so pretty!

muskaan said...

I totally agree with you ... it looks so very beautiful!!!! It is impressive that the outline has become squarish while keeping the soft floral effect intact 💗❤️💗 Many thanks 😍

Jane McLellan said...

That’s lovely. So clever to echo the early rounds.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you!!! :) It's not challenging, just rings, and rings and chains, but....tons of ends!! ;)

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very, very much Muskaan!!! :)
I am enjoying working on something new!! :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Jane!! :)
Something just said it was a great design and needed to continue outward. ;)