Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Crafting updates

     I did finally sew in the ends of my motif from 
 Muskaan's DAL.


In my crocheting I have added a few more scarves 
and some enhancements.
First is the (very large) cinnamon roll scarf(it 
is sitting on a dinner plate for size).
Again, these scarf patterns are from The Crochet 
Collector(on Etsy, and facebook). 

 This next is the Dr. Pepper scarf with my slight alteration.
I couldn't find anyone with a Cricut machine to make the 
logo, so I made a charm clip they can use(2 gifts in 1).
And, I had a request for a Coca Cola scarf so I 
just used red yarn and made a charm clip for it.
Next, I made a Bucket bag for a friend. 
Pattern from Oh Me Oh My Crochet( on 
Etsy and facebook).
 
Then, I made me some ear warmers(I call them 
head wraps).
Both patterns from Jessica Lee's Cozy Stitches 
(Etsy and facebook). 
This one is her New Hampshire Ear Warmer.
And this one is her Lincoln Ear Warmer.
She has beanies of both these designs too, and 
a secondary design of this ear warmer.
And, I love the colors of the Lincoln Ear Warmer 
so much that I decided I need a scarf too, so I used 
the pattern and made me a scarf.  I am happy with it!!
I also learned to crochet a granny square rectangle 
and made a couple of car seat covers.  These leather 
seats get too cold in the winter and hot in the summer, 
so I decided to fix that.
When I bought seat covers before it cost $50 for 2(full) 
seat covers, so I decided to make my own(at $5 a skein) 
for each(half cover).
During Tollway Tatters I worked on some earrings 
with a one pass Ice Drop design.  I only got about 
halfway around 1 earring so far. 

So, just a few updates as to what I have been crafting! 
Happy Tatting everyone!!  Have a wonderful week!! :)



No comments: