Thursday, August 20, 2026

Muskaan's DAL(Design ALong)

So, I have gotten to work on the DAL. 
I had Round 3 done(simple except for the very 
last ring....of course).
And today I got to work on Round 4.  I started 
yesterday with a different idea, but it didn't work 
and I cut it off and waited until today.
Lately I have been dealing with a good lack of 
sleep so that has hindered my brain from working, 
but I am pleased with this!!
I wanted to keep the design of the original motif 
continuing and the open spaces.
I will have to post the directions later.



Sorry the picture isn't great, it's 11pm.
One thing is a problem....ALL those ends to weave in!! 
Not sure yet if I am going to add another Round, but...
I just might. ;)
Happy Tatting and I hope to see all your DALs.  :)
 

No comments: