Thursday, August 20, 2026

Muskaan's DAL(Design ALong)

So, I have gotten to work on the DAL. 
I had Round 3 done(simple except for the very 
last ring....of course).
And today I got to work on Round 4.  I started 
yesterday with a different idea, but it didn't work 
and I cut it off and waited until today.
Lately I have been dealing with a good lack of 
sleep so that has hindered my brain from working, 
but I am pleased with this!!
I wanted to keep the design of the original motif 
continuing and the open spaces.
I will have to post the directions later.



Sorry the picture isn't great, it's 11pm.
One thing is a problem....ALL those ends to weave in!! 
Not sure yet if I am going to add another Round, but...
I just might. ;)
Happy Tatting and I hope to see all your DALs.  :)
 

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That's so clever, love the way you've echoed the four ring centre! It's a shame that your post hasn't gone up the blog feed, Blogger is a bit erratic about that lately.

muskaan said...

I think your rounds do reflect the original motif rounds! I love the openness of your 4th round - we are generally scared to leave so much open space for fear of instability. Ooo, a possible 5th round?!!!
Thanks once again, Sue 😍

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Jane!!! :)
Facebook and Blogger have been giving me problems over the last several months, and even more when browsers update. ;)

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much Muskaan!!! :)
I didn't think about instability, just design. And, yes, I am thinking about another round. ;)

God's Kid said...

Oh, and thank you so very much for the inspiration!!! :D

Margarets designer cards said...

Great design, I am not happy with mine so they will be cut off and start again, designing not easy is it

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)
I am sorry your's isn't working out. I agree designing is not easy!!