Friday, January 6, 2023

Tatting in 2023.....finally!!! ;)

I am back working on my Spring 2021 Doily.  I love 
tatting Renulek's fabulous designs, but this one has 
been a huge struggle and not just for me.  She usually 
has about 21 rows on each doily, and this one is no 
different, but tons of us struggled and even stopped 
on row 13.  I was half way around and so very frustrated 
that it has been sitting since then.  Well, I have decided 
to force myself to finish this row and be done with it.
It will still be beautiful and a good size so I am ok with it.
I have tatted the 2 flowers you see in the last 3 days.
I have a friend who is really wanting to understand how I 
apply my tatting to stones and such without gluing the 
tatting to it.  So, I am starting another agate slice pendant. 
I will tat all the way to the final ring, then show her in 
person how I finish it so she will see and understand.
Happy 2023 Tatting everyone!!! :)

 

3 comments:

muskaan said...

Good to see determination and progress. That agate is gorgeous!🧡💜🧡

Jane McLellan said...

Good luck. It’s a shame to have left unfinished, so yes, finish off at a suitable place and you can display it.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)