Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Making progress!! :)

I am actually making progress to finish this row!!!
I am most of the way around now(this year's starting 
point was half way around).
Below is a close-up of what is left to finish.  The 
previous row keep curling so I had to use 2 shuttles 
to hold it in place so you could see.  I tat 1-2 "flowers" 
each day so far, and I feel good that it is almost done.
I will end with this row and then block and display.
And, my hubby gave me an Amazon gift card for 
Christmas and I have been painstakingly trying to 
get as much out of that card as possible.  I believe 
I have 10 items from it.  ;)  And, one thing on my 
wish list was this beautiful book of doilies.  I believe 
I have 3 of her books now(and I should start tatting 
from them).  ;)
I finished my agate slice pendant.  The dear sweet 
lady who wanted to see how I keep the tatting on 
the stone without glue was impressed and now she 
understands how it works. I ran out of thread on the 
shuttle and hand tatted the last ring(which I had to use a 
SCMR to avoid running out of thread)  joining to each 
ring on both sides, and finger tatted the final chain 
just barely enough thread to sew in at the end.
I am working on a larger gray agate slice, 
the doily, and have some things sitting in 
a line waiting to be done, with tons and on 
my want to tat list!!!  ;)
Have a great rest of your week and get some 
tatting in too!!! :)






 

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Steady progress, that’s the way to go! Phew, yarn chicken for sure, but the agate looks wonderful. Enjoy the book, even if you never tat anything from it, and your other gifts.

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Jane!! :)