Friday, September 2, 2022

Still tatting away more and more Pop Top ornaments

My guess is you might be getting tired of seeing 
these.  But I am really hoping for a good stock, 
for the craft show and for a few other items too!! :)

The one above is tatted in size 20, and the one below 
in size 40.
I had a revelation tatting the 12th one(above).  I don't 
have to cut between rows!!!  All this time I tat the center 
row and then cut and tie and then start row 2(which is 
how I worked while designing it, but when tatting #12 
it occurred to me that I don't need to cut, just continue 
tatting----DUH!!!  So, now I have to train myself not to 
cut after center is done!!  So, I might(MIGHT) move 
quicker now.  ;)
I am also considering straying just a bit while tatting 
these, but we will see if that happens(my mind is off 
wandering).
Have a tatting filled weekend everyone!!! :)

 

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

They’re lovely, I’m happy to see them! Good that you’ll have fewer ends to sew in.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Jane!! :)
I have continued trying to comment on your blog, but it still won't let me. I really enjoy seeing all your critter bath mitts!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

I saw these on Facebook, they are lovely and really very pretty

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Margaret!!! :)