Thursday, September 15, 2022

Hmmmm...I thought I had posted these, but I guess I didn't.

Continuing on with Pop Top Ice Drop ornaments.
These aren't traditional Christmas colors, but I think 
they are great first ornaments and they will go well 
with multicolored Christmas lights or even white lights.

This one below just had to show off Rudolph's nose!!  :)
Below is the center of one of my Christmas button ornaments. 
For those who wonder what they look like before the button.
This one is different from all the others because it's tatted in 
size 40 and all the rest have been tatted in size 20.  Also, I 
did the beads a bit different, but I love the effect and, you 
will soon see that this one gave me an idea and will be used 
just a bit differently than a button ornament, and hopefully 
I will tat one as a button ornament.  ;)  I love how this looks 
even without anything else!!! :)
Have a great tatting filled day!!! :)





 

2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Looks good even without a button or pop top. Love the combination of white thread and colored beads.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!!! :) I don't use this one for Pop Tops only Christmas button ornaments. ;)