Monday, September 12, 2022

More tatted Pop Top Ice Drop ornaments and Christmas Button ornaments, and Angel earrings with tatting

These first 4 were completed this weekend and the 
pink finished this morning.
All 3 Pop Top ornaments are in size 40 thread.




These angel earrings are tatted with size 40 Lizbeth 
Cranberry bush.  I wanted a pair with Christmas 
colors.

The gingerbread man will remain with me, and a 
friend loves the Christmas tree with the reindeer so 
you know where that will end up.  ;)
Have a tatting filled week!!! :)

















 

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, your shuttles are flying! Beautiful work.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :) I have tried over and over to comment on all the fabulous projects you have going, but I still cannot. I LOVE your fabulously colored yarns!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Make sure you save enough for the Craft Show! They are so cute and fun looking!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotnkeys!!! :)
I am building a pretty good stock for the craft show(more than I thought I would). ;)