Saturday, May 7, 2022

To work!

 Tatting and designing that is!!  ;)

I have had a project in mind that I keep 
procrastinating on, but another tatter is 
looking for the same thing and is a newer 
tatter so it has gotten me to start finally!!
We are wanting a large(tall) triangle design 
to insert on the sides of our shirts to give 
them more of a "flare"(more room).  We 
want to put them on the sides of our shirts
(which I will show when done).
So, here is the beginning:
First picture is the beginning ideas


Second is a triangle I came up with, but am sure someone else has already designed one just like it.

Third shows my "template" and start,

Forth is a close-up of the start.

At least I am getting tatting in!!! :) Have a super Saturday and a happy tatting!!! :)



4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Great idea. I was saying yesterday, it’s not always easy to put good ideas into practice! Good luck, I look forward to seeing the result.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)

Ninetta said...

Absolutely lovely idea! I think that one of your doilies can fill the big space and then there will be 3 little empty spaces to fill. Good luck!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!! :) I have considered that, but am trying something to fill it fully first. ;)