Saturday, March 26, 2022

Creative tatting to come....

 Our daughter is into these "crystals"(technically they
are semi precious stones or gem stones....aka  rocks). ;)

She has been getting some beautiful "scoops" and has 
gifted me some for adding tatting to.  Some are going 
to take lots of inspiration, others are going to be as easy 
as Ice Drops. ;)


The top row is going to be the most challenging.

The next row is "donuts" which I have one example 
I tatted awhile back. There is also an orb(marble).

The last row are the easiest(except the heart).

And I have to show a close up of the glitter in this 
navy blue heart stone.

I might have to start tatting on these to take my mind 
off the projects I am not doing well with!! ;)
Oh well, play time helps to get actual work time back 
in order.  ;)  :D
Have a terrific tatting day!!! :)





8 comments:

muskaan said...

Wow, can't wait to see what your creative mind and hands work up 💞

Jane McLellan said...

That’ll keep your hands and brain busy! Such pretty stones, tatting will enhance them.

Margarets designer cards said...

I think some very interesting tatting is about to happen, some look quite heavy I look forward to seeing how you manage some of the rocks

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

West Pine Creations said...

Have fun. You can always glue a bail on to the odd-shaped stones and hand them in the middle of your dream catchers.

God's Kid said...

So true West Pine Creations!!! :) Thank you for the advice, suggestion and encouragement!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

I think gluing a bail on the odd shapes would work nicely!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)