Saturday, January 1, 2022

Tatting to show

 Well, I sewed in the ends on my doily. I didn't complete it

according to the pattern because I really like it this way. ;)


It's from the Lovely Tatting Doilies for Fall and Winter
by HYE-OON LEE. This is Anya Doily 1.
I only did 8 of the 12 rows because I love it
just like this. I will most likely do Anya Doily 3 another time!!


It calls for size 30 thread, but I used size 10 Fun in the Sun HDT from Custom Cotton Etc. on Etsy, and 2 stands of size 20 Lizbeth Azalea Med.
I also tatted Convolvulus from Mary Konior Tatting in Lace book. And I used the same threads as the doily to empty the shuttle.

I also tatted a cross. The Trefoil Cross by Julie Pinkerton.
I used Lizbeth size 40 Blue River Glades.
I am getting some tatting in. ;) Have a blessed start to your new year!! :)


6 comments:

muskaan said...

Well, you get 2 doilies for one by stopping at thus stage 😍
Good to see lots of lovely projects ❤

Jane McLellan said...

You certainly are. Beautiful tatting too.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It looks like you've been busy! I love your color choices!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tatting! Happy New Year!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!! :)