Wednesday, May 19, 2021

I think I have tatting ADHD....

Tempted by Pamela Myers and Diane(Lace Lovin' 
Librarian)!!!  They are tatting around "donuts" and 
they are creating such beautiful items that I got 
tempted!!!  I ordered some donuts online.  These are 
glass, and my first ones I didn't really pay attention 
to size and these are really tiny.  I used size 80 thread 
and tiny seed beads.

It's so cute!  :)
I have my shuttle(in the same color scheme) next 
to it for size comparison.
And below, I placed a nickel next to it.  When it 
sits on the nickel they are basically the same size.

And I got Millefiori donuts(about the size of a 
quarter) and tried one today.  I used size 40 thread.
It's such an autumn color scheme.  The donut is 
actually transparent, but I couldn't get a good 
picture while holding it up.
And...look what finally arrived after the mail took 
a scenic detour!!!  Yarnplayer's new Solar Flare!!!
I can't wait to figure out what to tat with it!!!
I have also been tatting another rainbow suncatcher.
I goofed and somehow ended up with the wrong 
purple(compared to all those I have tatted before), 
but it's gonna stay!
And, a few more flowers on my Spring Doily.  I 
am tatting 1 at a time(which has ended up 4 in a day, 
or 2 in a day, but at least one here and there!).
Well, I hope you are all very blessed and getting 
your tatting in!!! :)

 

9 comments:

muskaan said...

That is some tatting going on 👍💗 Love the autumn themed one 🌺

Jane McLellan said...

What an array of tatting. Love the tiny donut, so cute.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

The millefleurs intrigues me. (No! nope! no more ideas!!!!) I'll enjoy your ideas and lovely tatting!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :) I can totally understand the intrigue. ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

I like your milleflora donut rings, your have been creating some wonderful tatting items,

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)

Ninetta said...

Everything is lovely! I love the tiny tiny tatting!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!! :)