Monday, April 12, 2021

Row 11 done

Renulek's 2021 Spring Doily.
I have about 1/4 of row 12 started already.
I also have 3 points of the final row on my Christmas 
Doily started.  This pattern has given me some fits at 
the beginning and now the end, but I am getting it(I 
think).  ;)
I REALLY need to learn to work with downward 
joins!!!!!  I tried when I started the red row, but 
forgot when I picked it up and had too much done 
to go back and correct it, and now with this, I am 
NOT changing it!!!  Too much frustration!

Have a wonderful tatting filled week!!! :)


 

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I’m a bit stalled on round 12, not enough hours in the day. Yes, sometimes good enough is good enough! Looks fine to me.

Lavinia said...

Don't give up on that row with the joins! It will turn out ok in the end :)

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

muskaan said...

Lovely spring doily 💗 You can adjust and shape the Christmas doily round while blocking.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Muskaan!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely spring doily I like your colours

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)