Saturday, April 24, 2021

2 Stops at Hobby Lobbys

After reading some posts from tatters in a facebook 
group about finding Lizbeth thread at a great price 
I decided when I had to go to the bigger town to 
check and see if I could find any deals.  Well, 
the first store had nothing.  The second store had 
a shuttle I don't use and 7 balls of thread.
And then I hit a 3rd store on the way home in my 
"home" town and found 4 more balls of thread.  Yay!!
2 days ago we woke up to snow!!  That's Michigan 
for you, we can have snow any month!!
Three hours later, you would think it was a spring 
day. 
Today Tollway Tatters got "together" again and it 
was great to see what everyone was working on!! 
I worked on a mermaid suncatcher I am making. I 
got the outer row done today and have a bit more. 
It will probably end up a 6 inch suncatcher when 
completed.  I am loving the Lizbeth Coral Splash 
with this one.  It's size 40 if you are wondering. ;)

Well, I hope you have had a great Saturday 
and that tomorrow is blessed for you!! :)




 

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, love the suncatcher! Hobby lobby did well out of the fb post, glad you found some thread.

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh how wonderful you all meet up again, lovely sunchatcher.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It was great to see everyone at Tollway Tatters! Our Hobby Lobby had two balls of Coral Splash on sale when I was there with Mom last Tuesday. I didn't buy them only because I already have more thread than I can possibly use. It looks like you did well sale shopping!

muskaan said...

Amazing turnaround of weather!!! Our equivalent is rain and sun.
The mermaid medallion is looking good and a nice cache of threads! Now to see them used in projects 🧡

Lavinia said...

Such a pretty suncatcher! The seashells are a nice touch too!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!!! :)

Shami Immanuel said...

Lovely thread balls. Tatting piece is beautiful.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Shami Immanuel!! :)