Saturday, November 14, 2020

A Sweetheart Necklace Pendant

Well, I am actually still tatting along!! :)
I bought some heart beads just recently 
and showed them.  Well, I finally got 
around to working with one.  I wanted a 
nice heart pendant that might sell well.
So, believe it or not, I sat down and 
designed this today and all I have to do 
is sew in ends and then either tat or 
buy the chain.
I am pleased!!! :)
The front side has beads, the back does 
not.  There are 8 beaded picots(3 on each 
of the top sides and 1 on each side near the 
point) which are joined to the back to 
encase the heart.  I am thankful it turned 
out well and that it went so quickly!! :)
Tatted with size 20 Lizbeth Rainbow Splash.
I am getting ready to work on another 
"confetti" ornament for my tree, this time 
green disc with red and white tatting.  ;)
Happy tatting and have a wonderful 
Sunday!!! :)

 

7 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good job, perfect tatting for the bead. It could probably be used in other ways too.

muskaan said...

Yes, beautifully done 💗💗💗

Ninetta said...

Lovely heart!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful heart Pendant

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very nice! I would have had trouble with the top of the heart.

Bernice said...

Wow that is a big bead. Love the way you encased it with your tatting, just lovely.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very, very much!!! :)