Thursday, November 19, 2020

A Pop Top Ice Drop(after so very, very long)

 

Still tatting along!  I am loving making things 
just for me!!! :)
This is Diane's Pop Top Ice Drop pattern from 
Ice Drop Addicts on facebook.
It's tatted with a major alteration since it's in 
size 40 Lizbeth Christmas Green Mix.
Diane's has 6 points, but this one has 12, and 
our daughter loves it so much she wanted one 
in Christmas Delight(red, white and green), so 
I had her choose which Santa, and all I have is 
size 20 Christmas Delight and it already has 
more points than Diane's too.
For those who know about my knitting, it's done!!
I even wove in the ends, but now it needs washing 
before using!!  ;)  I will post a picture when I can.
Have a wonderful tatting filled night!!! :)

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Splendid! I like that the pattern can be adapted to fit the pop top.

muskaan said...

LOVE this!!! 💚💛💚

muskaan said...

Oh, and Huge congratulations on completing the knitting project - amazing that you actually learned to knit in order to complete it. 💜💛💜

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!!! :)
I don't know if Santa ever looks so elegant in lace before. ;)