Saturday, February 2, 2019

Test tatted necklace and Test tattings

This is another Elaine P. Gan design.
Exquisite Neckpiece.  I LOVE this one!!!
I want to tat it again, but longer!!!
It's tatted in Lizbeth size 40 Black with seed beads.
 Here's the close-up.  Needs some blocking.
I also test tatted 2 bracelet patterns.
One still in progress....
And...one turned into a bookmark.
And....A Rose Heart(revised).
Looks like we are getting a small break from the 
frigid temps so life might become a little more 
"normal" again.  Hope you have a wonderful 
tatting filled Saturday!!! :)

3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, it is lovely. Will you wear it yourself?

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The necklace is fabulous, but the bracelet is what really intrigues me!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)
Jane, I want to, but I am thinking I will see if it will sell in the March Craft Show first. ;)
Diane, which bracelet? The half hearts(laying sideways in the picture), or the Butterfly Chain??