Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A little heartbreak to start today

I had both yellow rounds done when this morning 
I was ready to start orange and I noticed a major 
problem.  I had done both rows the same without 
realizing that I was not supposed to have beads on 
the second yellow round.  I need picots so the next 
round can join the rings to.  I cut off that round and 
have tatted it correctly and am currently ready to 
start orange.  I had also noticed that when I strung 
the orange beads, I forgot to put some on the shuttle 
for the rings, so....bead stringing was another thing 
I had to do.  Worse part is that I only had maybe 
4 hours of sleep, so my brain is somewhat off today.
Have a wonderful day and get some tatting time in!! :)

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh no, you don’t want do-overs. I hope the rest goes smoothly, it’s looking fabulous.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)

muskaan said...

Hope it is now going smoothly again. Looking pretty :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :) So far, so good. ;)