Thursday, September 20, 2018

So busy....

I have 9 angels ready for the craft show in Oct.
I have 2 of each color, and 1 white(so far).
 I tatted around a couple more of the small confetti 
circles.  I added some little Christmas buttons a 
friend gave me.  The green candy button will be 
nice to hook the ornament hook through.
I need a $20 item for the raffle at the craft show so 
I am planning a rainbow suncatcher, and hoping to 
start it Saturday(just procrastinating on stringing 
tons of beads).  ;)
Tatting here and there, on and off, and still loving it!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!! :)

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Phew, you’re getting a lot done!

God's Kid said...

I sure am trying Jane!! :)

muskaan said...

These confetti circles are so Perfect for this style of tatting !!!
Wishing you lots of productive tatting time :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much muskaan!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

your angels are wonderful and the ornaments are fantastic. so nicely tatted and if your going to sell them you will have not problem that's such a classic thing to do!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Madtatter80!!! :)