Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Still busy!!!

I am still busy tatting the twin doilies and have row 
15 done on one and starting on the next.  I am also 
still working on the 3 angels, but I have 3 done in 
the same color so I am ready to move on to another 
color.
I really needed a change of color and design so I 
decided an Ice Drop was a quick enough diversion.
So, this is Nicola Bowersox's pattern from Ice Drop 
Addicts page on facebook.  All in red!!!
 The other evening I spotted these fabulous pink & 
blue stripes in the eastern sky......
 and this gorgeous sunset in the western sky!!  It's 
amazing how the sky can look so different looking 
out one side of the house, and then the other!!!
I will post doily updates soon, but figured I have 
posted plenty of the same thing for awhile, and 
since they are just rows and rows of chains I thought 
I would just give a written update.  ;)
Have a wonderful 4th of July and fun tatting!!! :)

8 comments:

muskaan said...

Beautiful Ice drop!
The sky pics are Great!! Nice colourways for hand-dyed thread ;-D
I love the monsoon season when the sky is ever changing and each day/hour can be something very new and vibrant.

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :)
I don't think we have monsoon season, but these pictures are the same night at the same time from both sides of our home. I just love the beauty!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Yes, it’s tricky posting progress on a big project that sometimes feels a bit sameish. We do like to see your progress though. Love your red ice drop, perfect diversion.

Ninetta said...

Your sky pictures are amazing! Lovely ice drop!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the red, and Nicola has some fabulous designs!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful ice drop.
Lovely sunsets,

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)