Saturday, March 3, 2018

My (new) Florette Ice Drop

We had to get taxes done today and I am always 
so extremely bored since I don't know half of what 
they are talking about, so..I decided ahead of time to 
take tatting along.  And Ice Drop would be nice, 
quick and easy enough, especially if I just make it 
up and don't need a pattern.
So, I ended up with what I am calling Florette.
 The plan was to have an orange center gem, but the 
color didn't look good enough when time to add the 
gem so I had a green one along just in case.
Oh, it's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Autumn Spice.
I really like the design and wrote out what I did in 
case I get requests for the pattern.
Have a wonderful weekend and happy tatting!!! :)

7 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

The green is beautiful looks like jade🍃🌹🍃

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much!! :)

muskaan said...

Perfect :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

I saw this on ice drops, it's gorgeous and the more I see it the more I love it

Jane McLellan said...

So clever! It has turned out really well.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The thread color and glass gem go well together!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)