Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My Florette Ice Drop pattern

Florette Ice Drop by Sue B.


**I used Lizbeth size 40 thread for this.  And a regular sized gem.

R= ring,  Ch= chain, sm. p= small picot, lg. p= large picot, j= join

Center back:
R  6 sm. p  6 lg. p  6 sm. p  6
Ch 6 sm. p  3 lg. p  3 sm. p  6
Continue as a basic Ice Drop joining the rings to the last picot of the ring, and second to the large picot on the first ring, and remember to join the last ring to the first ring to complete it.  This has a total of 6 rings and 6 chains.

Front center(rings and chains holding gem in):
R  8 lg. p  8 lg. p  8
Ch  12

Outer round:
Ch  4 sm. p  3
R  3 j 3 
Ch 10 j 10 
R  3 j 3
Ch  3 sm. p  4 (next chains will join to this picot, and the final chain will join to the very first chain).
**Tat this in which order is easiest for you.  This is the order I prefer.


8 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

I copied this I like the design want to give this a try 🌹thank you for posting the pattern💚

God's Kid said...

You are welcome!! :) I hope you enjoy it, and I can't wait to see your Ice Drops!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Oh thank you, I"ll try this when life gets less busy, it's really pretty.

God's Kid said...

You are welcome!! :)

muskaan said...

Thanks for the pattern :-)
I should start accumulating the various patterns for a blizzard !

God's Kid said...

You are welcome!! I would love to see your blizzard!! :)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Thanks for sharing, Sue! I have this page bookmarked so I can try it as soon as I unearth my size 40 thread!

God's Kid said...

You are welcome!! :)