Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tatting makes waiting easier!!!

Oops, I forgot to add the blue background, but
I do need to say that sitting at a pain clinic 
waiting for a friend gave me tatting time and 
as you can see I did pretty good.  That is
about 1 1/2 hours work(doesn't seem like much).
 As as you can see this is still ruffly, and I just "threw"
it on the scanner quickly so I could post it.  :)
Hoping to get back to work on it tomorrow.
I am not sure how much tatting will be 
accomplished next week because our granddaughters 
will be invading us again, and our youngest daughter
graduates from college Friday(well...walks the aisle, but
doesn't know if she is truly graduated until the end
of August), and she will be home for 2 weeks.  I think
I may be a bit busy, but if they spend time going to the 
swimming pool, or watching their Monster High movies
(which I am not into) I will tat then!!!  :)
Happy tatting everyone!!!  :)

9 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It looks wonderful, ruffles and all!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Diane!!! :) I made a tiny more progress tonight. :)

Madtatter80 said...

love the delicate colors and my next round will be all white like you did before. I did on last round add water an pin it out and that worked well this round now has slight ruffle but will steam iron it out :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

It does look great. I'm enjoying keeping the kids this summer, but they keep me hopping. My grandson is playing baseball and we had 3 makeup games in 2 days and then he has 2 tournament games later this week. Busy days have been followed by busy nights. It's great you have some projects already in progress that you can pick up and put down easily next week. I'm sure you'll get a few double stitches done here and there, but I also know you will enjoy your time with your family.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)
Eliz, I hope you have an awesome time with them!!! :) Sounds like your schedule will be awful busy!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Well, it'll be wonderful to have family members around, but I hope you can get a bit of tatting time in too!

God's Kid said...

It will be nice to have the girls again(they just like to escape mom and dads-the girls have different dads). Maybe there will be knitting and tatting again, but nothing is for sure with those two!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Looking lovely, hope you get time to tat
Have a good day
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)