Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A little more tatting. :)

 This is another of Sue Hanson's Val's Suncatcher:  http://freespace.virgin.net/bo.hanson/Tatting/CrystalRing/CrystalsRing.html   (for some reason the link doesn't seem to be working now).
It's tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Island Breeze with cheap plastic blue beads(I love this combination!!).
And....using up the left over thread on the shuttle I tatted Kejora from Tatting with Rings by Jon Yusoff, and I am working on another tatting with rings project.

11 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

The beads look like bubbles! Both pretty.

Margarets designer cards said...

They are both lovely, I love the sun catcher with the large beads to reflect the light from the sun
Well done
Margaret

Fox said...

I love those covered rings. I CANNOT tat just one or l will be tatting them non-stop for weeks! Done it before!

So, I will just admire yours.
Fox : ))

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)
Thank you Margaret!! :) I love the beads reflecting the light!! :)
And than you Fox!! I will tat more so you can admire more! ;) I am just using them to empty shuttles that are about 1/2 full yet. :)

Jolimama said...

Nagyon tetszik, a színe is a fonalnak.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jolimama!!! :) I like it too!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely! Now all we need is some sunny days to show off your wonderful sun catchers!

God's Kid said...

Thanks Diane!! :)

Lelia said...

I adore your tatting. You know, i think I bought that same book by Jon Yusoff !! Guess I should seek out some rings ; ) lovely... just lovely!

StringyDogs said...

Both are beautiful. I would never have used those beads-but you are right. They work really well in the sun catcher.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lelia!! :) I actually like the dangles you can make out of the tatted ring motifs!! :)
Thank you StringyDogs!! :) I would never have used these beads either, but they are all I have had and I am still learning! :)