Tuesday, May 30, 2023

I have been busy!!

I finally!!!  finished my large triangle 
inserts for the sides of my shirt.  They 
are no way perfect!!!  but they work!!
Tatted in size 10 Lizbeth Magenta Dk.


The pictures are not great!!!  I am a tatter 
not a photographer.  The color looks a bit 
off in this picture, but it looks fine in person.
I designed my own large triangle which needs 
much improvement especially in the center, 
I think I did ok for my first try!!  It's in size 10
 I have another style in progress which when 
done(a long time from now) will be posted also.  ;)

I have also been tatting a selection of bracelets 
for the up coming craft shows in Nov. & Dec. 
I have lots of finishing to do, but the tatting is 
done.  :) I am trying to make each in a different 
I changed it a bit because I didn't read first.  Tatted 
in size 40 Lizbeth Tropical Punch.

Next, is a design of my own. Folded rings make this 
special!! :)  Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Countryside.

Next, is my simple bookmark/bracelet pattern. The 
bracelet above took along time to think about, I stared 
by tatting the bracelet design below, but it was too 
narrow in design for the focal, so I made it a charm 
bracelet.

Next is Robin Perfetti's Diamond Braid with Border 
from her book Tatted Bookmarks.  Tatted in size 20 
Lizbeth Rainbow Splash and Black.

Next is a made up design.  I saw something similar and 
liked the look.  Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Spice Cake.

Next is Robin Perfetti's Wave Bookmark from her 
book Tatted Bookmarks.  Tatted in size 20 Lizbeth 
Tropical Punch.

Next is Muskaan's Edging #2. Link here: 
Altered, but it didn't come out as I thought.  It's ok. 
Tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Caribbean and Black.

I have many more to tat, and also lots of stones and 
agate slices from our daughter(am currently half way 
around a large stone).  I hope to have a good stock 
by Nov. 1.  :)
Hope you are having a terrific day and getting some 
tatting in!! :)


 

8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Well done, your triangle is just the thing for your shirt! Lovely bracelets, you’re building quite a collection.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much Jane!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

I like the idea a lot!! I can see using it for a shirt/skirt set to wear while playing the organ! Well done!!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very much picotnkeys!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done on the triangle, look great, and those bracelets look brilliant

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Margaret!! :)

muskaan said...

Oh wow, such beauties! Hope you are keeping plenty busy with tons of new ideas and projects to share 😍

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!! :) I am trying my best or my craft show booth will be pretty empty. ;)