Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Almost ready for the craft shows

I ended up with a total of 33 Pop Top Ice Drop 
ornaments:
Winnie the Pooh and Friends.
Peanuts characters.
Frosty the Snowman.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and characters from
the movie.
And 17 tatted Christmas button ornaments.
Now the hard work begins.  Figuring out 
how to display everything, packing everything,
and then transporting and setting up.
Thankfully I have 3 weeks from this Saturday. 
I am trying to make sure I can get it all done 
without waiting and stressing!  ;)
Have a fabulous tatting filled rest of your week!!  :)

 

5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

You’ve been so busy and created a wonderful array of ornaments! Good luck with the preparation for market.

picotsnkeys said...

That's a great collection!! I hope the fair goes well.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

They look brilliant, I agree the hard work of pricing everything up, packing it up and transporting it, and then setting it all up, I had to cancel the craft fair I was doing next weekend as I am not well enough, at least everything will keep for next year.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much Margaret!! :)
I sure pray you feel much better soon!!