Monday, April 18, 2022

My necklace is finally done!

 This single shuttle pattern sure made me work! 
I love the design and am going to try and tat it 
again, but it's finally finished just for me!!  :)
It's Laurel Wreath by TheKimAndI on Etsy, link 
here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/249463110/tatting-lace-necklace-pdf-pattern-laurel?ref=yr_purchases

Tatted in size 40(original pattern says 20-
I edited the stitch count) HDT 
Gold Crimson from Yarnplayer with transparent 
gold seed beads.



Colors are truer in the above pictures, but I wanted to show
the shirt that I tatted it to go with.

And, it's nearing the end of April and as we know here, 
that just because people and the calendar say it's spring 
doesn't mean it's true in Michigan!!!  ;)
It's snowing today and has been all morning.


I hope you all had a blessed Easter!!!
Have a wonderful week and hopefully lots of 
tatting!!! :)





10 comments:

SWtrompeter said...

So pretty, and it looks wonderful with the shirt.
StephanieW

Jane McLellan said...

Oh wow, it’s really gorgeous! Well done.
We’re getting rain here which we shouldn’t at this time of the year. Nature seems a little confused.

Lelia said...

Y A Y !!! It is beautiful : )
Yes, snowing here too (flurries)

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

muskaan said...

Gorgeous!!! Whatever your travails, it has worked out beautifully 💖

God's Kid said...

Thank you so much muskaan!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Very nice! I'd wear that proudly!

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much picotsnkeys!!! :)

Marja said...

Very beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Marja!!! :)