Saturday, June 5, 2021

Another bangle bracelet suncatcher

I love creating suncatchers!!!!  :)
That make me happy and I love the 
sparkle!!!
This is tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Island 
Breeze.  Our daughter picked the pink 
acrylic ring to draw more of the pink 
color out since it seems dominated by 
the blue.  I think it was a good choice.
We get to start having our church groups 
together again.  We are outside for both 
groups for the first time and the temperature 
is supposed to be 92 degrees F.  Please pray 
that it's not too hot or humid, especially for 
our seniors!!  I would cancel, but they have 
been alone so long I don't think they would 
forgive me!!!
Have a wonderful weekend and happy tatting!
:)

 

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

The suncatcher is really pretty! Yes, gather, whatever the weather, getting together is more important.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your sun catchers are all so cheerful! I love the color choices with this one. I hope all goes well with your seniors!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sun catcher,

IsDihara said...

Your sun catchers have been inspiring me so much! Thank you for sharing them. Very, very pretty!

muskaan said...

Another beauty !!!!💗

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)
Jane and Diane, we had 11 brave seniors out in the 90 degree weather. They were all happy and we had a great time!! Thank you!!