Saturday, January 9, 2021

Pop Top Drop #4

2 views same drop.
I wasn't sure what to do for this one, but had 
some thoughts and just tatted.  I like it, but I 
don't love it.  I think the outer chains need to 
have a few more stitches to look nicer, but 
it's done for now.  ;)
Again tatted in size 40 Lizbeth(light blue).
I thought I would do so much more tatting sitting, 
but pain is distracting and has kept me from even 
sleeping well, so tatting gets done from time to time 
just like everything else.
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend with 
tatting!!! :)

 

6 comments:

picotsnkeys said...

The tatting looks lovely. It reminds me of a flower.
Hope your pain diminishes soon!

muskaan said...

This is Beautiful!!! 💙💜💙 Hooe you feel better soon.

West Pine Creations said...

Brrr, look icy. I love it

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

It’s really gorgeous! I hope you’ll soon be fit and fine.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)