Saturday, January 16, 2021

Can you tell...

what I have been practicing??
Yep, Josephine knots.  I think most of these have 
turned out far better than any I have ever done. 
There are a few scrappers, but I am pleased!!  I 
have a pattern I want to do which uses lots of 
Josephine knots and I want them to look good 
or just not tat the project!!  ;)
And, this week I received this wonderful book!!!
I have been watching it forever on my Amazon 
account and a week or so ago I saw it very reasonably 
priced and got it!  So, now I have 3 Mary Konior 
tatting books!!  :)  And one pattern has my attention, 
so you might see it sometime soon.  ;)
Hope your weekend has been going well!
I have had a great Saturday so far!!  We had 
another small Christmas and gave and received 
some gifts.  Here is our treasure:  A lighted church.
My best friend, Peggy's, sister and brother-in-law 
make and sell these gorgeous churches.  This is one 
of her small ones, and she has large ones too. 
Very beautifully decorated.
And, "stained" glass windows.
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, 
and get some tatting time in!  ;)


 

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is a beautiful little church! Your Josephine rings look great! Sometimes I can make them and the look perfect. Other times... well, let's not talk about that! ;-)

Margarets designer cards said...

I think you have got the hang of Josephine knots, look forward to seeing your project with them.

muskaan said...

I love Josephine Knots! A few tricks learnt along the way have helped me a lot

Jane McLellan said...

I look forward to seeing your tatting with all the josephine knots. Good idea to practice first.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all!!!! :)