Monday, September 23, 2019

Tatted a snowflake & earrings

I tatted this snowflake in size 20 Lizbeth Snow White.
Love the snowflake!!!  Missed a join, but will sew 
it together later.
What a way to start autumn with a snowflake!!  ;)

I saw some earrings somewhere online and they inspired 
me so I decided to try and tat something similar
(no pattern or picture just remembering). Well, I did the
 first part and thought they needed something more so
 I added a round of chains and I like them. They are tatted 
in size 40 Lizbeth Juicy Watermelon with tiny black beads
(to represent watermelon seeds).
First picture, the inspiration pair, second my addition, and third for size.




Have a great day!!  :)
Oh, update for those following our housing/land 
situation.  According to others our cement is laid 
for the foundation.  And, according to the mobile 
home dealers the house is scheduled to be delivered 
Oct. 1, and supposedly there is a chance that we can 
move in on Oct. 19(we shall see).

9 comments:

muskaan said...

The chains have truly uplifted the earrings!!! And lovely ๐Ÿ‰ realisation ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰
Eva's patterns , including this snowflake, are quite elegant -- hope to tat them some day.

God's Kid said...

Thank you so very, very much!!! :)
Yes, her patterns(as well as yours and many others) are so inspiring!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Oh yes, lovely watermelon earrings! I like the snowflake too. Hopefully you’ll be able to use it to decorate your new home.

God's Kid said...

Thank you!! :) I hope to use that snowflake this year!! ;)

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love your watermelon earrings! I remember the excitement of moving into our house when it was ready. I'm so happy that you will be in before the bad weather hits!

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Diane!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

everything once again is beautiful and great snowflake and watermelon earrings too!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful snowflake thank you for sharing the pattern

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)