Friday, August 23, 2019

Finally got my blue suncatcher done

Tatted in Lizbeth size 80 Peacock Blues and in a 
4 inch ring.  This will grace our home-when we 
have one.  ;)
My own design.  It amazes me how a design comes 
out on it's own.
I tatted 2 pairs of Yarnplayer's Small Maple Leaf 
No new news on the home/land.
I have made dagger earrings for our 
daughter the pirate, and she had a friend 
want some, so she sold 2 pairs, and is 
at an event and has several along just in 
case someone else wants them too.
Now, what to do???
Have a wonderful tatting filled weekend!!  :)


4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sun catcher
Beautiful earrings love the maple leaf,
I hope your sells more earrings for you. She will be wanting some of the profit from the sales

Madtatter80 said...

I love them both and I purchased that pattern for the earrings it's a favorite 😁💐😁

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!!! :)
Margaret, she sold the 2 pairs of earrings and took several pairs with her but no one had brought any money along. They told her they want her to bring my tatting to the next 2 events which are next year, I know the first one is in April. ;)

picotsnkeys said...

Lovely suncatcher! Good to know how large size 80 works up.
We have a saying in Military families: Home is where you hang your hat at the end of the day. For me, it was always wherever I said Compline. That way, if I was in transit to the next base, I felt Home. The hard part: teaching the family to resist asking, "When are you coming home?"
Your home will be lovely wherever it is.