Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Spring Doily and Christmas Wreath Bow edging updates

It's another 2-in-1 picture.
This is the Christmas Wreath Bow edging surrounding 
the Spring Doily.  I have been making slow progress 
on both while tatting along on other projects too. Like 
the suncatcher in the previous post today.
 Here is a closer view so you can see how much of the 
doily row is left before I get to start the next row. 
I haven't measured it, but I think the red edging is about 
a yard in length.  I think I have about a foot or so to go 
and then I can work on the other side and then add to 
the width.
Have a wonderful day with tatting!!!  :)

12 comments:

Bernice said...

I love that you work on a few projects at a time. You can just move between them as your mind dictates.

muskaan said...

End is so very close for this round :-)
Nice lace , too.
Every stitch is a step close to finish line !

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You could almost put the two together! Lovely tatting as always!

Madtatter80 said...

Just lovely and you have gone far and just a bit to go, okay the last round has lots but very satisfying!

Jane McLellan said...

Lovely progress!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very, very much!!! :)
Thank you Bernice!! :) I realize that some days I don't feel like working on one thing, so I will work on another, but I do my best to get each thing accomplished!! :)

Ninetta said...

Both lovely!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

You are making great progress on all of your projects. Way to go!

God's Kid said...

Thank you for the cheerleading Eliz!!! :)

Marja said...

Beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Marja!!! :)