Friday, March 3, 2023

I have been working on my Large Tatted Triangle Insert

Well, it's not perfect, but the first test tat is 
done.  I am on the second and making changes 
to stitch counts and such.  I want the center to 
lie flat if possible.  I wish I was a looser tatter 
because I think that is quite a bit of my problem.
But, the center on the one I am tatting now is a 
bit better and lays nicer.....so far.
These will be insert for the sides of my shirts 
at the bottom, just to give a looser fit for the 
hips.

Today our daughter and I went shopping, and 
decided to get in trouble going and looking 
around Hobby Lobby(just looking is trouble), 
well......we got into a bit more trouble by 
actually spending money.  ;)
Here is what I got:
The cashier said I did very well!!  :)
So, lots of new things to add tatting to, or add to 
tatting.  ;)
Hope you have a great weekend and have tatting 
time!!! :)


 

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Shopping you can never go to the shops without buying something enjoy, look forward to seeing what you do with them

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)