Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Still in tatting motion!!!

Continuing with Pop Top Ice Drop Ornaments.
This one also in size 40(switching between the 
2 sizes is not the best of ideas!!!).
And, after running low on thread and being pretty 
sure I would run out, I started on one of my Christmas 
button ornaments.  I will get the center done soon and 
add the button.

I currently have 3 Pop Top Drop centers done and 
are waiting for the outer row to get done. And, to 
explain what I said at the top about switching between 
the 2 thread sizes...I went back to the size 40 after 
using the 20, but forgot to switch picot size too, so 
I will have another 5 point ornament.  
And....2 of my Pop Top Ice Drop ornaments have 
been claimed, and one of my button ornaments.
The question now is.....will I have any for the craft 
show????
Have a wonderful tatting filled day!! :)



 

4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Well, if they’ve been claimed that’s a good thing!

God's Kid said...

Thanks Jane!! :) Good because they will be loved, bad because I have to keep trying to increase my stock for the craft show with only 11 weeks to get it done. ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

If they are going to be claimed before you show them perhaps you better hold onto them and let them claim them after the show

God's Kid said...

Thanks for the advice Margaret!! :)