Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Christmas Doily update

 I told myself that after all the holiday stuff was
settled down and done I would get to work to
finish this doily.  So, I did a little, but have had 
trouble as I said in my last post.  Well....trouble 
hasn't ended, but I am pushing through anyway!
In the last couple of weeks I have made significant 
progress and am pleased with me, but not the work.
Oh well, it's going to continue as is!!!
It's approx. 21 inches across and will NEED 
severe blocking when finished!!!


I took the picture below to show you the size.  
It's one full cushion on our loveseat. 

Pictures aren't the best because I am no real 
photographer and I only have the Christmas lights 
on(they are my usual lights!!)  ;)
Hope you are having a great tatting filled week!!!  :)


6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Well done for persisting. It’ll look great when you’ve finished and blocked.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Jane!! :)

muskaan said...

I agree with Jane, and commend you for your perseverance 💚🧡💛

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done on keeping going, I am sure it will look fabulous when its finished.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!! :)