Friday, July 16, 2021

A month gone by

I was told that I hadn't posted in awhile and some were 
beginning to wonder if I was still here.  Yes, I am here!
It has been a crazy month.  Things starting to open up 
here again, hubby getting back to work(3 weeks now), 
daughter getting her Etsy shop up: 
and keeping up with purchases from my Etsy shop, 
and everyday life.
I am tatting a Rainbow suncatcher and a
Rainbow in the Clouds suncatcher, and they are 
almost done. And, I have an order for one in a 
different color combination so keep an eye out.
And, I had a pair of rainbow earrings in my Etsy 
shop which sold and someone said they wanted a 
pair, so I got busy and tatted some.  The bottom 
pair were tatted first, but I used different blue beads 
than the original, so I had to tat the original, and the 
person liked the darker blue better, so, those went 
and the others are in my shop.  ;)
We had to be up at 4am this morning so...I have 
sat watching movies and tatting, and now it's on 
to everyday "work".  ;)
Have a blessed day and weekend, and get some 
tatting in!! :)



 

10 comments:

muskaan said...

Beautiful pieces, as usual 💜🧡💙
I like the darker blue ones, too 🤩

Shami Immanuel said...

The earrings are lovely.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

Ninetta said...

Beautiful tatting!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ninetta!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful earrings, its nice things are opening up again and life for you is getting back to normal, whatever normal may be
Hope your little shop goes well

Jane McLellan said...

Good that you’re busy and producing beautiful work!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both so much!!!! :)

picotsnkeys said...

Your suncatchers are cheery! Thank you for sharing the inspiring pictures!!

God's Kid said...

Thank you picotsnkeys!!! :)