Friday, July 12, 2019

Still tatting

No tatting to show because I cannot use my computer while homeless.
We have been in the process of getting a home on our own land, but 
the process has put us in a major bind and we are now homeless, but 
spending tons to stay in a hotel at the moment.
I am tatting on the Cathedral Doily I started test tatting.  I am on 
row 32 of 33(if I remember correctly).
I hope things improve drastically and soon so that I can show you
the doily.
Have a wonderful tatting filled day and weekend!!! :)

9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I hope you get sorted out soon, being in limbo is not good. In the meantime, tatting must help you keep sane, tat on!

Lavinia said...

Oh dear! Sorry to hear that you are "between homes" so to say. I really hope things get sorted out soon. Maybe renting something temporary would be less expensive than the hotel? Keeping our fingers crossed for you!

muskaan said...

Sending you my best wishes on a successful hunt and beautiful finish. (((Hugs)))

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)
Lavi, thank you for the suggestion. We have been searching for short term rentals, but the process to get in and the costs are ridiculous around here. We have searched all the way around our town up to an hour away in each direction and found nothing, so the hotel is where we are for now.

Margarets designer cards said...

Sending you good wishes that you find a home ASAP,

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Margaret!! :)

Ninetta said...

Having a home is a very important thing, I wish you can find it soon, good luck! 🌹💕👍

picotsnkeys said...

We've been watching To Build or Not to Build on Netflix. I hope your build turns out just the way you want it. I'll be praying for strength and success for you. Keep tatting and take care.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both so very much!!!! :)
Tatters are so kind and thoughtful!!! I really appreciate you all even when it's not tatting related!!! ;)