Monday, December 3, 2018

A Second Craft Show

Saturday I was able to participate in another 
Craft Show.  My husband, daughter and friend 
were all there to help(so thankful for that!!).
The tables were fully loaded with things.
Pictured below is the "front" table with mostly
tatted items.
 Next is the side table with items made by our 
friends.
 A close-up view of our Christmas tree 
displaying tatted angels, Ice Drops, 
and a few snowflakes.
 Next, is mostly tatted jewelry, and a 
few bookmarks.
 A better view of the center of the table.
 Our daughter convinced me to sell some of my 
ornaments with tatting on them(so hard to part 
with!!!).
We had a great day!!  I already have the information 
for 2 of the Craft Shows to join in next year, and am
working on getting information for at least 4 more.
Have a wonderful day!!!  :)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you had a great day! Beautiful beautiful things.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Michelle!!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Such lovely work. I’m glad you enjoyed the day, I hope sales were good.

Ninetta said...

Beautiful table! Fantastic tatting!

God's Kid said...

Thank you both very much!! :)

muskaan said...

Wow what a Tatting Treat you have laid out!!! I'm sure everybody feasted their eyes on the goodies and took most of them home to admire closely :-)))

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!!!! There wasn't much of a dent put in the stock, but since it was only my 2nd ever craft show I think I did pretty well and have learned a lot. I am already preparing for next year. ;)

Margarets designer cards said...

Great display, glad you had a good day,
I have one this Saturday hope you do well at the next one

God's Kid said...

Thank you very much Margaret!!! :) I hope you do really well Saturday!!