Friday, August 3, 2018

Going to be in a Vendor/Craft Show in October

A ministry that we are part of is having a 
Vendor/Craft Show in October and I am 
going to join in!!!  First, I have heard how 
bad it's been for many who have attended 
Craft fairs and shows and had decided it 
might not be worth it, but since this is for 
a ministry that we are part of, it's worth 
trying.
This is what I have so far.  I have ends 
to sew in on many of the Ice Drops on 
the lower right, but that's ok.  I really 
don't have tons of time to do as much 
tatting as I would like due to the orders 
I need to fill, but since most are not 
due until December, I think I might be 
able to tat some things.  ;)
Have a wonderful day with tatting!!! :)

11 comments:

Ninetta said...

Your pendants are beautiful! You'll need some angels, too! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

These are all very attractive. I'm sure they will appeal to the visitors and many will sell. Good luck!

Michelle said...

I think they are fun and you often get people telling you stories of relatives who tatted. I try to think of it as "I made more money than sitting at home". 😄. I do find it fun to share my love of tatting. I usually have a supply of butterflies for kids to choose from and that is fun too.

Horse Whisperer :) said...

Hope you have a great time! :) That sounds really cool, and especially LOVE your Ice Drops!

God's Kid said...

Thank you all very much!!! :)
Ninetta, I hope to have angels too. I am busy tatting 2 today and the first one just needs ends sewn in, and the second is on the last row.
Michelle, thank you very much for the butterfly suggestion!

Jane McLellan said...

Craft fairs are usually enjoyable even if you don’t sell a lot, but I hope you’ll sell plenty of these lovely things as well as having a great time

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time! Your tatting is always so beautiful, it's sure to draw people to your display.

Margarets designer cards said...

Don’t go with expectations, go and enjoy it, craft fairs have got a lot harder recently hopefully you will do well.
I wish you all the luck in the with it.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all for the amazing support!!! I appreciate you all!!! :)

Lelia said...

Your tatting is always lovely. I'm sure you will do well with the craft fair.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all! :)