Friday, January 26, 2018

Post # 2 today

I should have been working on the chains for the 
first pendant, but....this was started and easier!!!
This is tatted in size 20 Lizbeth Ecru.
This is the same design as the first one, but the 
stitch count is a little different.  The back is the 
same without the ring in the center of the two
(it's like the back of the first one).
Well, I am not sure if I will work on the chains for 
the first or the next pendant(probably the latter 
since it's also already started).  ;)
Have a wonderful tat-filled weekend!!!  :)

***Addition to this post***
Diane was asking if this was a bead.  These are 
shell pendants from necklace sets I bought.  I thought 
they would look nice with tatting added.  Here are a 
few pictures to show what they look like normally.
 Below is the pink set(and I have other colors and 
patterns too-this project could take awhile, I think 
I counted 20 some sets).  ;)


4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the way the tatting hugs the bead! It is technically a bead, isn't it?

God's Kid said...

Actually no, these are shell pendants from necklace and earring sets. I handed some out at Tollway Tatters last year. I will try and add a picture to show it better. ;)

Madtatter80 said...

Yes, a side view of the pendent would be interesting to see. This means there is one for all events:)

Jane McLellan said...

They combine really well with tatting, good thinking.