Tuesday, June 3, 2014

No tatting to show, but I do have tatting time because.....

the construction workers around our area(a lot of them) just cut into a gas main right on the corner and we are the closest mobile home to it, so they won't let me run my air conditioner, or have any windows open, and I had to close all register vents.  So, what else is there to do other than tat???  Nothing.  So, I am off to tat and endure the constant visitations to check for gas in the house.  :)
Have a great day everyone!!!  :)

6 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

What a great excuse to be able to tat, however not sure about you not being able to run the airconditioner or have windows open, anyway make most of the time!

God's Kid said...

Hi Sally! I figured since I couldn't run anything it was the perfect time to tat! As for not having the airconditioner or windows, well, it's only a high of 71 today and I am cold all the time so it's not big deal. It did take almost 4 hours before they seemed to get the "smoke"-the gas coming out- under control and stopped. I have completed a cross and started another and hope to show them tomorrow if possible. :)

Umintsuru said...

I was wondering how you tat without the aircon or windows open. But you answered that. I always tat with the aircon to keep the temperature around 75. Happy Tatting!

Jane McLellan said...

Sounds like a dangerous excuse for tatting, but I'm glad you got something done!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sue. I am going to think of you.

God's Kid said...

Thanks for the concern and good wishes everyone!! I survived, they got it capped off and fixed after 4 or 5 hours, I returned to regular life today(Thursday). Finished 2 crosses and hope to post them soon. :)