Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Purple Iris Fusion dream catcher earring

A friend saw my daughter's rainbow dream catcher earrings and requested 1 purple pair for herself and 2 smaller pairs for her granddaughters so they could have "look-alikes".  So, I did this one and showed her and she loved it, so I made the other and have finished them off with the earwires and delivered them to a very excited lady.  Her granddaughters' earrings are in the works, but I ran into a dilemma...they quit selling the smaller hoops like this one, so I am trying something different and going to see if she likes it or if I need to find another way to make them.
Plus, I have another request for another pair of these which is being tatted in Scottish Thistle, and another smaller pair in pink.  Wow!!  Didn't expect these to be so popular.  :)

2 comments:

Ladytats said...

They are very pretty, it is no wonder people like them.

God's Kid said...

Thank you Ladytats!! :)