Thursday, April 12, 2012

2012 25 Motif Challenge: Motif #10

I have wanted to tat this since I started tatting! It's one of the first patterns I saw, but I had to wait till I had the colors, and when I got the colors I got busy tatting other things.
This is the Rainbow Heart Bookmark by Betsy Evans-link here: http://www.georgiaseitz.com/2005/betsyevansheartbookmark.html

It's tatted in Lizbeth size 40 Christmas Red, Bright Orange, Lemon Yellow, Christmas Green, Royal Blue, and Lilac Dk.
I love it and I am planning on keeping this for me(but I have a feeling there may be requests for some). :)

10 comments:

Fox said...

That is so pretty - I too have always wanted to do this! You have inspired me...
Fox : ))

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

I love it! It is gorgeous!

God's Kid said...

Thank you for the compliments!! :)
Fox, I actually found it fairly easy to tat once I got the pattern figured out. I really like it now.

Jane Eborall said...

You can't beat colours like that - very pretty. It's one I've wanted to do for ages too but I keep getting sidetracked!!!

Bonnie said...

CUTENESS! Perfect color choices. I can see why people will be asking you for some of these.

Sally Kerson said...

Great bookmark so colourful

Soleil said...

So pretty hearts...!
Like a rainbow. I love it :)

ancolie said...

very nice !

Shannon McElfresh said...

Thanks for all the nice comments you leave on my blog. You are kind. I thought I would return the favor and look at your nice tatting. I LOVE this tatted colorful heart bookmark. You just made me want to make one too. I hope your burnt finger is better and you are tatting away. Happy Tatting to you, Shannon

God's Kid said...

Thank you Shannon! I wanted to make that bookmark forever(at least it seemed so), but as soon as I got around to it, I did it and am so glad. I have kept this one for me, and have been using it in my Bible reading.
Hope you get one done too and enjoy it as much as I do mine! :)