Sunday, May 15, 2011

Still here, just getting back to tatting.

This is just a glimpse of what I am working on other than the doily with all the flowers around the outer edge. I will show this when it's completed and you can't see those strings(but there will be more flowers).

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't been able to tat for 3 weeks.
I had all my teeth removed for health reasons, then our college daughter ended up extremely sick for 2 weeks and then got well enough to make her graduation then she got very sick again for another week. And our oldest daughter's family(with our 2 granddaughter's ended up extremely sick), then our 11 year old "niece"(actual cousin but young enough to be niece) passed away on Mother's day due to an illness she was born with called EB(don't know the actual words, except that it's a real long term).
So, here I am again and hopefully things will calm down now!

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I feel so bad for you! My mom had to have all her teeth removed for health reasons when she was 30. I was only 10 at the time, but I clearly remember how miserable she was. I hope you and your daughter are feeling better soon. My condolences on the passing of your niece.

Suztats said...

Oh, what a difficult time you've been having! My condolences on the loss of your cousin. Blessings to you and your family.

Julie Romero said...

What a difficult time...I hope and pray that things get better for you and yours from here on out!

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

very sorry for all your family illnesses and the loss of your cousin. my warmest thoughts to you and yours. I hope your mouth and personal health feels better soon.

Your flower is very beautiful btw :)

Imoshen said...

I'm glad some things are getting better for you. My condolences on your niece's passing..it always pulls on my heartstrings and I can't help my eyes from watering when kids are lost..*hugs*

Carla said...

I feel so bad for you! Blessings to you and your family.
Your work is wonderful!